- Extended Day Provider
- AWS Portal
- The Light of Aurora Shining for 30 Years!
- Join Our Mailing List For 5-Day Pre-K / Kindergarten Application
- Join Our Mailing List For 1st-8th Grade Application
- Join Our Mailing List For Parent-Toddler Application
- Our Campus
Facilities Usage Request
|FEES PER HOUR||Regular rate||Non-profit rate|
|Classroom or Library||9.00||3.00|
|Dining area only||17.50||7.50|
|Dining area w/Kitchen||35.00||15.00|
|Stage for performance||18.00||6.00|
Additional time charges as needed: Overtime fees as needed will be billed at $16.50/hr (custodial), $26.15/hr (A/V, 1-hour minimum). Kitchen supervision fees of $10.00/hr. payable directly to the supervisor present. (Space and time charges are calculated to the nearest half-hour). Total fee will be determined after personnel charges are added, and the bill will be mailed to the organizations.
Circumstances may exist which require an organization to request special consideration in determining rate charges. If you have reason to believe your group warrants such consideration, please contact the business office at email@example.com or 716.655.2029.
All non-school organizations using the facilities of the school shall abide by the following rules and regulations:
- Insurance certificates of liability must be provided one week in advance of event and may be mailed or faxed to 716/.655.3265. Call 655.2029 with questions. The "Additional Named Insured" box must read: "Aurora Waldorf School, the members of the Board of Trustees, the school's administrator, teachers, staff, other employees and volunteers are listed as additional insureds with respects to the above general liability limits."
- Admission fees are not to be charged except when the proceeds are to be expended for educational or charitable purposes.
- Meetings and entertainment shall be non-exclusive and shall be open to the public.
- Grounds, buildings, rooms, and areas must be kept clean, neat and orderly, and left in the original condition.
- Organizations must assume responsibility for keeping order while they are using the facility.
- All costs resulting from careless use of school property damage to or loss of school property will be assessed against the organization.
- Organizations will use only facilities approved, and the use will be limited to the times designated.
- Any areas used as dressing rooms must be clearly marked and under adult supervision.
- Consumption and/or possession of alcoholic beverages or controlled substances on school property is prohibited.
- Use of tobacco is prohibited in school buildings and grounds.
- An accident resulting in injury to any person or damage to any property must be immediately reported to the School employee on duty.
- Persons in attendance must be notified of emergency exit procedures by organization representative at beginning of program.
- The School reserves the right to alter or change any or all of the provisions of approval for use or cancel the approval in its entirety at any time providing that notice of such action by given in writing to the organization concerned. School events will take precedence over outside activities.
- All building use and activities will be suspended in the event of emergency school closures in the day or evening. Closing information will be provide to the local TV stations and posted on the School's Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/AuroraWaldorfSchool/
- Failure to abide by the rules and regulations may result
in immediate loss of use privileges