We welcome your interest in our school and accept applications for enrollment year-round. The best way to determine whether AWS is right for your child is to contact Vicky Lucca, our Admissions Coordinator at (716) 655-2029 x104 or email email@example.com.
- Get to know AWS - Send an inquiry, take a tour of AWS and/or join us for an Open House.
- Apply - Submit a completed application packet, including the following:
- Application and Confidential Developmental History Form
- 3-Day Pre-K
- 5-Day Pre-K / Kindergarten
- Grades (1-8)
- Signed Release of Records (Kindergarten and Grade 1-8 applicants)
- $50 application fee
- Meet one another -
- Pre-K and Kindergarten -The Early Childhood faculty will invite eligible applicants and their parents/guardians to a Meet & Greet. This admissions event is an opportunity for us to get to know each other.
- Grades 1-8 - The completed Grades admission forms are reviewed by the class teacher and our Educational Support Team (EST). If a student screening is required, parents/guardians will be contacted to schedule. This screening looks for developmental benchmarks and helps determine proper grade placement. Eligible applicants may be invited for a shadow day and/or a meeting between the teachers and parents will be held.
- Complete the Process - Once a student has been accepted, the family will be notified by the Admissions Coordinator and contacted by our Business Office to complete the final paperwork.
All new students enter a four-week trial period, so that parents and teachers can observe how the child is adjusting, and assess whether the placement is appropriate. In some cases, the trial period may be extended to ensure a good fit.
Thank you for your interest in our school!
We are here to help you every step of the way. If you have any questions or would like to discuss how a Waldorf Education can benefit your child, please contact our Admissions Coordinator, Vicky Lucca at (716) 655-2029 x104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org