Aurora Waldorf graduates:
- Are sought-after honor students who exceed state standards.
- Are prepared for a changing world with life skills including self-discipline, mastery of independent and critical thinking, creativity, and reverence and wonder for the world's beauty.
- Love learning for its own sake, not just to do well on a test.
- Have been allowed to grow into their strengths at their own pace.
- Can compose a 12-measure piece of music, build a three-legged stool, sew their own pajamas, and juggle, expressing the breadth, depth, and joyfulness of their education as a whole.
- Are well prepared to pursue higher education and professional degrees.
- Are accepted to and receive degrees from the top colleges and universities in North America.
- Participate in travel and service opportunities in other countries as a part of their post-high school educational pursuits.
- Often are described by their teachers as having an unwavering love of learning and joy for life.
Want to hear how an AWS education has made a lasting impact on our graduates' lives? Read Alumni Reflections on our Light of Aurora blog or watch the recording of the 2021 Alumni Panel.