- AWS Portal
We love our community! While traditionally we gather together in person for special festival celebrations throughout the seasons, for the 2020-21 school year things are a little different. For the most up-to-date listing of upcoming community events with registration information, please visit our calendar.
Golden Thread Events
Each Thursday we are joining together for weekly virtual events to reconnect and enjoy one another’s company. AWS families of the past, present, and future are invited to join us for:
- Craft Time, 4:30-5 pm, on the first Thursday of each month
- Story Time, 4:30-5 pm, on the second Thursday of each month
- Game Time, 4:30-5 pm, on the third Thursday of each month
- Parent Time, 8:30-9:30 pm, on the last Thursday of each month
- In response to the new challenges parents are facing these days, this monthly parent discussion/book study group offers an opportunity for parents in the AWS community to connect and support one another.
5/15/21 Artisan Auction
We are excited to announce that our 18th Annual Artisan Auction will be held on Saturday, May 15, 2021. The event will be virtual this year, which means friends and alumni can join us from all over the globe! As always, we will feature unique basket raffles and auction items, including one-of-a kind student-created art pieces, all in support of AWS. For more information, please visit the event webpage.