- Children ages 4 to 6
- Class Size: 16 students
- One Lead Teacher & Assistant Teacher (adult to child ratio 1:8)
- Monday - Friday, 8:30am-12:15pm
The daily activities are rich with:
- Storytelling, puppetry, singing, finger plays, poetry, and games
- Artistic activity (watercolor painting, crayoning, beeswax modeling, wool, and woodcrafts)
- Imaginative play and dramatization
- Domestic arts (cooking, baking, sewing, washing, and cleaning)
- Nature walks and developmental movement opportunities
Applications are available on our Admissions Process page.
Afternoon Lunch Bunch Program
For full-day Nursery, Pre-Kindergarten, and Kindergarten students, the school offers a structured afternoon program from 12:15 pm to 2:50 pm. Parents are responsible for providing a nutritious lunch for lunch bunchers, one can be sent from home, or a hot lunch may be purchased through the school on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Advance registration is necessary.