- Children ages 4 to 6
- Class Size: 16 students
- One Lead Teacher & Assistant Teacher (adult to child ratio 1:8)
- Monday - Friday, 8:30am-12:15pm
The daily activities are rich with:
- Storytelling, puppetry, singing, finger plays, poetry and games
- Artistic activity (watercolor painting, crayoning, beeswax modeling, wool and wood crafts)
- Imaginative play and dramatization
- Domestic arts (cooking, baking, sewing, washing and cleaning)
- Nature walks and developmental movement opportunities
Applications are available on our Admissions Process page.
Afternoon Lunch Bunch Program
For full-day Nursery and Kindergarten students, the school offers a structured afternoon program from 12:15pm to 2:50pm. Parents are responsible to provide a nutritious lunch for lunch bunchers, one can be sent from home or a hot lunch may be purchased through the school on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Families can choose for their child to attend one or more full days by enrolling in the afternoon Lunch Bunch program, however, days must be consistent from week to week. Advance registration is necessary.