2020-21 COVID Updates & Resources
The greatly expanded 2020-21 AWS Health and Safety Policies & Procedures include pandemic related information and restrictions.
This document includes information for COVID testing for AWS Students, Faculty, and Staff. It is frequently updated as the guidance and resources continually change.
AWS Reopening Plan for NYS 2020-21 (7/29/20)
Our 2020-21 Reopening Plan describes the safety model we used to reopen safely with in-person classes and met the requirements outlined in the guidance for independent schools provided by the NY State Department of Health and the NY State Department of Education.
NY State & Erie County Information
- NY State Department of Health (NYSDOH) COVID-19 In-Person Decision Making Flowchart:
- NY State Travel Advisory
- Face-Covering regulation
- COVID-19 Vaccine
- If you have any questions about Coronavirus, please visit the NYS COVID-19 Updates or call the NYS Hotline at 888-364-3065.
- You can also visit the Erie County Department of Health website for up-to-date information.
- Erie County Coronavirus COVID-19 Dashboard
- COVID Hotspot Address Lookup
- Holiday Celebrations and Gatherings
- Do you have COVID Fatigue?
- NY State Project Hope
- How to talk to children about difficult news
- Explaining the News to Our Kids
- How to Talk to Kids About the Coronavirus Outbreak
- How to Talk to Kids About Coronavirus (NY Times permits viewing a limited number of articles without a free subscription)
- How to Explain Coronoavirus to a Child with Anxiety
- A Comic About What Kids Want to Know About the Coronavirus