Waldorf Handwork with AWS
Join Waldorf inspired handworkers and make beautiful, seasonally-themed items to bring joy to your at-home nature table, while fostering deeper connections among friends. No experience needed, open to the public.
Some sessions will have a material and instruction fee, others will be free, all are welcome to join in whether you wish to work on the scheduled project or not. Let’s enjoy our community!
Knitting Projects offered every month for Beginning, Intermediate, and Advanced levels
Tentative project schedule, subject to change:
- October: Make items for bookstore/holiday shopping/gift giving/stocking stuffers
- November: Advent Spiral with Mary, Donkey, St. Nickolas, Gnomes/Fairies
- December: Silk Dyeing - extended session at Winter Faire, to start before the Faire
- January: Birthday/Epiphany crowns, tissue paper stars
- February: Candle and candle holder making
- March: Easter/Spring themed/basket stuffers
- April: Doll making
- May: Flower Children
Join in workshop instruction, bring your own projects, or simply drop in to enjoy the company of good friends. We will make for our families, our friends, the Aurora Waldorf School store, and fundraisers.
The group meets Mondays 6:30 - 8:30 p.m. (weekly) and Sundays 3 - 5 p.m. (special offerings as scheduled) at Aurora Waldorf School, in the Handworks or Community Room.
Contact Megan Mills Hoffman at (716) 474-3669 or Gretchen Oubre at (716) 289-4003 for more information.
We also offer free lectures periodically on issues in education and child development. These lectures are open to the greater Western New York community. Subscribe to our newsletter or follow us on Facebook for more information.