Choosing a school is one of the most important decisions a parent makes in shaping a child’s life, and we are here to assist you in any way we can. We believe the proof of any education is found not in the classroom itself, but in the human beings it produces. Our graduates:
- Are sought-after honor students who exceed state standards.
- Are prepared for a changing world with life skills including self-discipline, mastery of independent and critical thinking, creativity, and reverence and wonder for the world’s beauty.
- Love learning for its own sake, not just to do well on a test.
- Have been allowed to grow into their strengths at their own pace.
- Can compose a 12-measure piece of music, build a three-legged stool, sew their own pajamas, and juggle, expressing the breadth, depth, and joyfulness of their education as a whole.
We highly recommend a visit to see our school in full swing. We host Waldorf Wednesday tours every week and Open Houses throughout the year. We are also happy to take you on an individual tour. Please contact Vicky Lucca, Admissions Coordinator at (716) 655-2029, ext. 104, or via email: email@example.com, or request more information using our online form.